Camping Le Roustou in the Hautes-Alpes: Chalet and bungalow rentals
Chalet and bungalow rentals in Camping Le Roustou, near Gap
returning your booking you must contact us by telephone
to know our availabilities (04 92 50 62 63 as of January 4)
1) Booking procedure
Option: This is valid for ten days during which you should send us the rental
contract. If you do not confirm your telephone call within ten days, the option
B/ Any firm booking must be accompanied by a deposit of 50 % of the amount of the stay, plus 12 Euros to cover booking costs.
C/ The balance is payable on arrival.
There is a charge for any cancellation by the customer, which varies according to the date on which it is made:
- More than 60 days before the start of the booked period: refund of the down-payment invoice already paid deducted from booking fees and cancellation insurance
- Between 60 and 15 days before the start of the booked period: the entire deposit paid
- Less than 15 days before the start of the booked period: the entire price of the stay
You will always be offered the possibility of postponing your booking, taking into account our availabilities.
In the case of refusal by the customer, the above conditions are applicable.
Modifications to departure or arrival
Early departure or late arrival shall not give the right to any refund, the full price for the booked period remaining due.
Cancellation by Le Roustou Campsite
If the campsite decides to cancel a booking, for any reason other than a natural catastrophe, armed conflict, terrorist attack or any other reason outside the control of Le Roustou Campsite
- More than 15 days before the start of the booked period, only the deposit shall be due to the customer
- Less than 15 days before the start of the booked period, Le Roustou undertakes to pay damages to the customer for the moral wrong incurred
Le Roustou shall in no case be held liable in the case of accident, injury, irregularities, loss or theft of personal belongings or baggage.
Validity of tariffs
The tariffs indicated on http://www.campingleroustou.com or in our leaflets are valid for 2018.
On your arrival you will be asked for a deposit of 200 euros. (See conditions of repayment in chapter nine).
The costs of any deterioration will be added to the price of your stay.
9) Inventory of fixtures
It is carried out in your presence on the day of departure between 7 a.m. and 10 a.m.; the appointment should be made, at the latest, the day before.
Should you leave outside these hours, the deposit cannot be returned to you. This will be credited to your account later, after we have carried out the inventory of fixtures of the rented property. (After deduction of 4 euros for administration costs and possible cleaning or other costs).
10) Booking confirmation
I confirm my booking for the rental of :